Connor W. Herfurth
A native of Birmingham, Alabama, Connor was raised in a family committed to serving the needs of others. As an attorney, Connor is a zealous advocate for his clients and works tirelessly to provide excellent service.
Away from the office, Connor enjoys bourbon, barbeque, and all things sport. Connor and his wife, Anne, are active members at the Cathedral Church of the Advent. Connor earned his BA and JD from The University of Alabama – Roll Tide.
- Cathedral Church of the Advent
- Mountain Brook Athletics, Volunteer Coach
- The University of Alabama, BA, cum laude, 2016
- Jasons, Alpha Tau Omega, Honors College
- The University of Alabama School of Law, J.D., 2019
- Alabama Civil Rights & Civil Liberties Law Review, Volumes 9 & 10